Introducing ST-BARKINGDOG, the world’s “most advanced home security dog”. Protect your home, office, store, or business without the hassle of a real guard dog. ST-BARKINGDOG is a motion sensor alarm that uses RF microwaves to detect intruders and then sound an imitation of an attacking German Shepard barking. That’s right– this security system sounds a 100% real barks which will leave any intruder running for the hills!
Be assured that this barking dog does not bite– ST-BARKINGDOG just frightens off those with ill intentions using its state-of-the-art technology and soundscape of realistic barking noises. And if you don’t want to use the same bark over and over again, you can also choose from other customizable sounds like chimes or alarms instead. You can even use it as an automatic doorbell, alerting you whenever someone approaches your entrance. Now that’s something to bark about!
ST-BARKINGDOG is made with advanced materials so that it can sense through most walls (wood, cement, brick, stucco, glass). It won’t work through metal walls or extremely thick walls – but who needs those anyway when you have such a sophisticated savvy canine guarding your place? Let ST-BARKINGDOG watch over your property while you rest easy knowing any intruders will be scared away by its relentless barking!
• The microwave signal can “see” through walls and detect someone approaching from over 10 feet away
• Three modes: barking dog, chime, or alarm
• Powered by an AC adapter (included) or 8 AA batteries (not included) for temporary use during a power outage
• Wireless remote control to arm/disarm the unit, change the sound mode, or activate the panic alarm in case of an emergency
• Long-range remote control (50+ feet also work through walls).
• Eight volume levels with maximum volume of 120 dB
• Three Sensor Settings for adjusting distance: High, Medium, Low
• Measures 6 x 5.75 x 3.75 inches.
• Warranty: 1 year
• Barking Dog Alarm
• Remote with battery
• AC Adapter
• Window Warning Sticker
Please check your email for confirmation email.